South Ozone Park Electrical Repair
Serving Residential & Commercial Properties in Queens County
High Quality Electric of NY is your go-to for quality electrical repairs. Our name says it all! We are a team of skilled problem solvers that can service residential and commercial electrical systems. Do you have an electrical issue but are unsure what is causing it? We can perform a thorough inspection to identify the source of the problem. From outdated wiring and electrical panel issues to faulty lighting and damaged outlets, we have you covered.
Local Electricians Offering Comprehensive Solutions
As we see it, we do not simply perform repairs. We come up with solutions to problems, big or small. Thousands of customers have turned to us for electrical repairs in South Ozone Park and gotten what they needed. You can, too.
Call us for the following and more:
- General troubleshooting and repair
- Circuit breaker replacements
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Lighting repair and replacement
- Outlet and switch replacements
- Wiring inspections and repairs
- HVAC electrical problems
Schedule an appointment by calling (929) 499-2678 or getting in touch with us online.
Timely Repairs Can Help You Save
You can save in five crucial ways by being proactive and calling our team at the first sign of an issue.
Here is how:
- Preventing further damage: Addressing electrical issues promptly can prevent them from worsening and becoming more costly.
- Maintaining energy efficiency: Electrical problems, such as outdated or faulty wiring, can cause you to use more energy than you need. However, prompt electrical services can get your energy efficiency back on track.
- Avoiding hazards: Electrical faults can be significant, as they pose risks of shock, fire, and other accidents. Tending to your electrical system can help you steer clear of property damage and injury.
- Extending equipment lifespan: Voltage fluctuations, power surges, and poor electrical connections can damage equipment or shorten its lifespan. You can protect your valuable electrical devices, equipment, and machinery by addressing problems when you notice them.
- Compliance with codes and regulations: If your electrical system is outdated or not up to code, you could face penalties or fines. Fixing non-compliance issues can save you from these financial consequences.
I highly recommend this company and would certainly call upon them again in the future.Patricia G.
I am extremely happy with the quality of the work and the materials used for the project.Jill L.
Same-Day Electrical Repair
Nobody plans for a sudden outage or electrical issue. This is why we offer same-day services. When you have an emergency, High Quality Electric of NY is the name to know. Plus, we know how valuable your time is, so we also offer weekend appointments. Our flexible scheduling options ensure you can get essential electrical solutions quickly and conveniently.
Start with us today by calling (929) 499-2678 for electrical repair in South Ozone Park.